New ACT app launched
If you have a phone then you have us, keeping you updated where and when it matters most – all through the new easy-to-navigate Action Counters Terrorism (ACT) app.
More than a thousand specialists from across the UK have been helping officers trial this new product, including leading organisations from the security, sporting and retail sectors.
Powered by Urim, the ACT app is free for businesses and has been developed in partnership with industry specialists from Marks and Spencer and Highfield eLearning.
Available from Google Play or App Store (see sign up details below), the app will provide access to:
- Practical advice and guidance to help you protect your business, plus information on how to respond in the event of an attack
- Information on CT Policing’s suite of ACT training products, plus access to the online e-Learning package
- Suite of NaCTSO guidance videos
- Latest reference documents and publications
- ACT online reporting form and confidential hotline
- Emergency response and post-incident guidance
- Live-time news updates from UK Protect