Boots Opticians opened its first practice in 1983 in Nottingham and has since gone on to become one of the leading optical chains in the UK.
Whether you need an eye test or want to pick up some new glasses or contact lenses, Boots Opticians is the place to go.
We pride ourselves on our premium level of service and clinical care standards, so when you visit Boots Opticians, you'll know that you're in safe hands.
Having an eye health check is a key part of keeping your eyes healthy and your vision clear. At Boots Opticians, we want it to be easy and affordable for you to take care of your eyes.
Did you know, up to 80% of our memories are made up of images? So looking after your eyes is really important.
Your eye check with us will include:
• A thorough eye health check including digital retinal photography. This takes a picture of the back of your eye and helps us to monitor the health of your eyes over time
• Checks on your eyesight with advice from our optometrists concerning any changes in your sight, and if you need a prescription
• Eye Health - Let’s keep an eye on your health
• Our sight is really important to us, but many of us don’t even consider our eye health.
• At Boots Opticians we can help you keep your eyes as healthy as possible, as well as providing expert advice and information about a whole range of common eye conditions such as glaucoma, cataracts, floaters and macular degeneration.
• There are also links between your eye health and your general health. An eye test can help detect the early signs of conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
• Help stay on top of changes to your eyes and overall health by having an eye check every 2 years.
• Your child’s eye health is important too and children under 16 are entitled to a free NHS eye check every year.
• Book an eye test with Boots Opticians using our on line eye check request form or by calling 0345 125 3752.
• Your local Boots Opticians is 26 Heath St, Hampstead, NW3 6TE or 0207 7946101