Hampstead Jazz Club
The Hampstead Jazz Club is the best new live music venue in north London. We’re proud to host intimate live performances from an eclectic mix of established musicians, as well as exciting emerging talent.
The Hampstead Jazz Club fondly brings back a unique atmosphere, reminiscent of the golden age of jazz. The club provides a functional, multi-purpose space that adds to its versatility. Whether you’re looking for somewhere to host a rehearsal, live recording, album launch, private event or more, we’d love to hear from you!
- July 3rd – Hampstead Jazz Club (HJC) is hosting a special concert in aid of the raising money for the Hampstead Summer Festival.
- July 7th – Hampstead Jazz Club/Duke of Hamilton are sponsoring the Lower Stage (Main Stage) at the Summer Festival at the top of New End/Heath Street and will be programming the music from 12-5pm and then 5pm-7pm at the Jazz Club. The Duke will be the only pub to have a stall at the Summer Festival.
- July 13 – HJC/Duke will be hosting the IDLER Festival After-Party from 7pm-10pm, with a range of artists performing at the Jazz Club having performed at the IDLER Festival earlier.
- July 18th – in a first, HJC and La Gaffe have teamed to offer an evening of Italian – Aperitivo and Jazz. People will be able to enjoy a pre-Jazz meal at La Gaffe before come to enjoy Jazz at HJC from an Italian Jazz artist and his band.
- July 26-27th – HJC is pleased to present Sprit Fingers at HJC, from LA. In partnership with PizzaExpress Live, Boisdale and Ronnie Scotts, HJC will present the Jazz Fusion band at all of these London venues with the last 2 concerts at HJC.
View the full calendar here