Fundamentals of Cooking Cook School Class
This class is aimed at new cooks in the kitchen offering a menu that will help build confidence, teach key basic skills that can be incorporated daily in your kitchen. A menu that is suitable when entertaining friends to a kitchen supper:
- Chicken & Parma Ham with Salsa Verde
- Shallot Salad Dressing
- Poached Fruits and Shortbread
Skills you will learn:
- Simple knife skills and how to stuff a chicken fillet
- Understand how to use fresh herbs to make an Italian Classic Salsa Verde and what else it can be served with.
- Learn how to infuse vinegars with different flavours & how to master vinaigrette proportions
- How to poach seasonal fruits, add favoured spices to create a healthy addition to your everyday diet.
- Basics in Pastry: understand what “rubbing in” means and how to achieve a “sand like texture”
- Presentation skills and ideas